On Wednesday Walmart Inc’s. (WMT) subsidiary Flipcart announced suspending its operations indefinitely in India. The company relayed this information through its website less than 24 hours after a 21 day lock-down had been declared in the world’s second highest populated country. Flipcart did not reveal how long they intend to remain closed however the retailer […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald’s Waste In Manufacturing Activities 32 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 31 views
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Faces Pressure In Line With Its Plan To Encrypt Its Messaging 31 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 27 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 21 views