Date and Place: 26-27 July 2023 in Bogota, Colombia
Organizer: Vostock Capital
Colombia Oil and Gas 2023 attracts senior-level attendees’ flagship oil and gas companies from Latin America and world suppliers for the industry and enables them to continue networking, share ideas and experience, and work out anti-crisis solutions.
- More than 200 decision-makers attend to Colombia Oil & Gas each year.
- 20+ investment projects related to production, exploration, transport, and energy transition in Colombia’s Oil and Gas Industry.
- More than 40 industry leaders and experts will present and discuss the key topics influencing the development of the industry in Colombia and Latin America.
- Networking: 1 to 1 business meetings.
- Strategic Opening Session: The Role of the Hydrocarbon Sector in the Energy Transition Era.
- Newest Technologies for Oil and Gas Projects.
- Status of the Most Auspicious Oil and Gas Refining Projects of Colombia.
- Progress and Challenges in the LNG and Hydrogen Industry.
- Recent Gas Reserve Discoveries and Future Explorations.
- Towards a Profitable Greener Industry.
LatAm Marketing Manager
Member of the organizing committee