CHEYENNE, WY, February 14, 2023  — McapMediaWireBlue Water Petroleum Corp (OTC: BWPC), announces that it has completed a desalination technology acquisition into its ArtAqua Technologies Ltd. subsidiary; of patent pending EP23020044.6 for a Variable Velocity Filtration System (VVF) for ecological water purification


This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Captura-de-pantalla-2023-01-23-075337.png


This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Screen-shot-2013-05-29-at-11.55.06.png


The patent allows for desalination without releasing brine back into the sea where the effluents are conventionally discharged. This technology negates the extreme blossoming of seaweed and algae due to the extra salt concentration binding to oxygen which creates an ecological “death zone” near coastlines. Our Variable Velocity Filtration system (VVF) is functioning as a pre-clearing desalination unit that takes 90% of the salt and impurities out. The remaining 10% are brought to zero by evaporation-condensation technology and leaves just pure water in the tank.

According to publicly available research sources, the desalination equipment and services market will expand 9.1% to 28.32 billion USD between 2022 and 2029 (

ArtAqua now will hold five patents, all with international applications in the Polymer and Chemical Technology (PCT) vertical. ArtAqua’s membrane technology not only eliminates and removes solids and chemicals but also allows for the recapture of gold and other precious metals and minerals with their Aragon and Catalon product line. Their AquaMag technology is already used in several AMDW projects and the company has provided solutions to a global customer base in the UAE, Yemen, South Africa, Tanzania, the USA, Canada, Norway, Germany, Portugal, Mexico, Argentina, Panama, Bolivia, China, Australia, Kazakhstan and Japan.

About Blue Water:

Blue Water Petroleum Corp, (BWPC) is a global environmental technology provider and patent aggregator, with proven executive and operations teams based in North America and the European Union.

Our primary focus is on the global multi-billion dollar Oil and Gas Sector and the Governmental and Private Desalination Market and their effluent recycling needs and the treatment of any contaminated water source. We also develop and implement modular pyrolysis systems, incorporating hydrocarbon recovery and recycling technologies. It is in this capacity that we offer sustainable, energy efficient and cost-effective solutions.

The total issued common shares outstanding for the company is 204,081,981.

Information about Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains “forward-looking statements” that include information relating to future events. Forward-looking statements should not be read as a guarantee of future performance or results and will not necessarily be accurate indications of the times at, or by which, that performance or those results will be achieved. Forward-looking statements are based on information available at the time they are made and/or management’s good faith belief as of that time with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual performance or results to differ materially from those expressed in, or suggested by, the forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause these differences include but are not limited to: inability to gain or maintain licenses, reliance on unaudited statements, the Company’s need for additional funding, the impact of competitive products and pricing, the demand for the Company’s products, and other risks that are detailed from time-to-time in the Company’s filings with the OTC Markets. For a more detailed description of the risk factors and uncertainties affecting Blue Water Petroleum Corp., please refer to the Company’s recent financial reports, which are available at The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.

Blue Water Petroleum Corp


Vladimir Ivanov, CEO


Office: 307-316-4060



MCAP Media Wire | Home