New York, NY, October 19, 2022 — McapmediaWire — Healixa, Inc. (OTC Pink: EMOR) (“Healixa,” “EMOR” or the “Company”), a technology company focusing on building and acquiring innovative and disruptive technologies in the health-tech, clean water, and green-tech industries, today offers an open Letter to Shareholders from Chief Executive Officer Ian Parker which reports on the Company’s 2022 year-to-date progress and his corporate outlook for 2023. Highlights of the letter are below, and the full letter can be found here: https://www.healixa.com/press/shareholderletter2022
During the course of 2022, Healixa has continued to expand its portfolio of “healing technologies”, while simultaneously commercializing its PurelyRx® digital health care eco-system and preparing the launch of our Global AquaDuct atmospheric water harvesting initiatives. Our team’s dedication to these ethically engineered technologies has resulted in some significant accomplishments for our shareholders and partners alike. I would like to take a moment to thank each person who has contributed their time, creativity, and energy to these very special initiatives. I would also like to thank our shareholders who have provided the support and confidence we needed to make all this possible.
Achievement of 2022 and Goals for 2023
During the course of 2022, we have made tremendous strides on both of our main initiatives.
2022 Healixa Parent
- Completed required PCAOB audits and quarterly reviews that are prerequisites to full SEC reporting
- Create a majority independent Board of Directors
- Created an incredible Advisory Board that includes leadership fortified by people that have served in roles such as Acting Secretary of Defense of the United States, United States Congressman, United States Ambassador, state Senator and blue-chip corporate leadership
2022 Health Care Achievements
- Created the best positioned health tech solution for independent pharmacies, providers and patients
- Proven results with one of the largest health care organizations in the USA
- Unique partnership with one of the largest tech-enabled rideshare companies
- Created subsidiary, Advocate Care, allowing us to provide significant additional revenue potential to our digital health care eco-system, PurelyRx®
- Attracted top industry professionals to direct and operate this robust digital health care suite
- Moved from beta to revenue in the 4th quarter of 2022
2022 Global AquaDuct Achievements
- Best positioned atmospheric water harvesting solution
- Broad patent filings across the globe because of the uniqueness of the technology
- Unique partnership with one of largest UN clean water NGO’s
- Secured $75 million in order indications
- Secured manufacturing and supply agreement with US manufacture
- Secured additional interest from agriculture and sanitation groups expanding the potential market for units
Goals for 2023
- Significantly expand our current PurelyRx® customer base and recurring revenues
- Add additional value and benefits to the PurelyRx® platform to further expand revenue opportunities, including patient best pricing features
- Continually fortify the PurelyRx® platform with senior health care professionals
- Move the Global AquaDuct into production and begin taking actual purchase orders and making deliveries
- Begin working on other models of the Global AquaDuct to address other markets and use cases
- Continue preparing and move Healixa to a national stock exchange
We remain forever grateful to the customers who have trusted us with their business, to each other for our dedication to our initiatives and culture, and to our shareholders for their support and confidence.
/s/ Ian Parker
About Healixa, Inc.
Healixa is a technology company focusing on building and acquiring innovative and disruptive technologies in the health-tech, clean water generation and green-tech industries. Healixa embraces innovation by combining its intellectual properties, patents, strategic collaborations, and partnerships to create a “LaunchPad” of disruptive sustainable products. For more information, visit www.healixa.com.
Safe Harbor Forward-Looking Statements:
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that are based on current expectations, forecasts, and assumptions that involve risks as well as uncertainties that could cause actual outcomes and results to differ materially from those anticipated or expected, including statements related to the amount and timing of expected revenues related to our financial performance, expected income, distributions, and future growth for upcoming quarterly and annual periods. These risks and uncertainties are further defined in filings and reports by the Company with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Actual results and the timing of certain events could differ materially from those projected in or contemplated by the forward-looking statements due to a number of factors detailed from time to time in our filings with the SEC. Among other matters, the Company may not be able to sustain growth or achieve profitability based upon many factors including but not limited to general stock market conditions. Reference is hereby made to cautionary statements set forth in the Company’s most recent SEC filings. We have incurred and will continue to incur significant expenses in our expansion of our existing as well as new service lines noting there is no assurance that we will generate enough revenues to offset those costs in both the near and long term. Additional service offerings may expose us to additional legal and regulatory costs and unknown exposure(s) based upon the various geopolitical locations we will be providing services in, the impact of which cannot be predicted at this time.
SVP of Strategic Partnerships
RedChip Companies, Inc.
Phone: (407) 491-4498