New Video Announces Companies 4th Quarter Successes and Upcoming Revenues
SHERIDAN, WY, Jan. 13, 2022 — McapMediaWire — Critical Solutions, Inc. (OTC Pink: CSLI) proudly announces the continuation of “From the Boardroom” video series with multiple key announcements regarding Critical Solutions, Inc. and its holding companies.
In the video Robert Munck, Vice President, states, “One word explains us and that word is “Progress” for the year-end of 2021. We are proud to report that despite the challenges of Covid, we completed several milestones in 2021 demonstrating determination and steady movement for the building of shareholder value.”
Recent Highlights Include:
- Our team fully completed its merger of MKH Ventures Inc. into Critical Solutions, Inc. and posted Consolidated Financial Disclosures for Critical Solutions, Inc.
- After filing Supplemental Information for removal of the Shell designation, the company is no longer designated a “Shell”. We believe that with the upcoming year-end financials, OTC Markets will also remove the “Shell Risk” determination.
- With Universal Systems, Inc./Digital Distro, the company has secured additional production credits in a second film project with a production team that has experience with sales and distribution directly to Netflix. More news to follow.
- With Universal Systems, Inc./Digital Distro, the company generated 4th Quarter revenues for signed contracts of Music Supervision and Social Brand Influencer Talent Casting with a production company for a feature film that is scheduled for release this Fall 2022.
2022 Key Initiatives:
- For the 1st Quarter of 2022, we are heading into increased revenue by adding more Profit-sharing opportunities. These profit-sharing agreements are being generated internally from new clients.
- Rodedawg International Industries Inc, (OTC Pink: RWGI) we are putting together a national management team to license national brands in the Cannabis marketplace nationally. This will further the distribution of the Rodedawg name and its brands throughout the US markets.
- Universal Systems Inc. (OTC Pink: UVSS) we are proud to announce we are assembling a “Power-Management Team to create a space on the NFT Crypto markets. Our first step is in completing the “white papers” and “tokenomics” overviews in the Music and Entertainment Industry that we serve. We will then follow up with required compliance documentation as needed to ensure that the upcoming joint ventures and planned software development meets disclosure requirements.
- Universal Systems Inc. (OTC Pink: UVSS) – We are proud to also report that the company has already received revenues in this 1st Quarter of 2022 from a signed contract to produce a musical soundtrack with a production company for a feature film that is scheduled for release this Fall 2022. Furthermore, we are in the process of finalizing a “Power Management Team” along with our brand influencers totaling over five hundred million followers by our current CEO Andrew Lane a multi-platinum music producer.
Mr. Munck concludes, “We have “Progress” for CSLI cash flowing profitably leading us to producing even greater revenues for 2022. We believe in our company direction of adding assets to the balance sheet that can lead to increased shareholder value.”
The video update covering this press release will be featured on the company website homepage and hosted on the new company YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC99LpmXmpCaCiQkm3o_hhuQ, Follow the link to subscribe to the video series.
About Critical Solutions, Inc.
Critical Solutions, Inc. is a diversified holding company and the parent company of Rodedawg International Industries, Inc. (OTC Pink: RWGI) and Universal Systems, Inc. (OTC Pink: UVSS). Critical Solutions, Inc. acquires and invests in emerging growth and profitable companies. To subscribe to company updates, please visit the Company’s website at our new address of http://criticalsolutionsinc.com.
Also note the company has updated its Twitter address to: http://www.twitter.com/CSLI_Solutions.
About Universal Systems, Inc.
Universal Systems, Inc. / Digital Distro Solutions (OTC Pink: UVSS) is a subsidiary of Critical Solutions, Inc. The focus of the incoming company is multi-media production, distribution, and future NFT/Crypto services bringing social brand influence on film and music productions. Mr. Andrew Lane, CEO, is well known for his numerous credits including work with Disney while also managing talent that has a collective following of over half billion social followers. The company is currently in negotiations for additional musical scores, soundtrack development, and original music compositions. The Transfer Agent has verified the share structure has remained unchanged with 76,836,847 shares in the Float and 246,049,052 common shares outstanding. The company is being renamed Digital Distro Solutions.
Also note the company has updated its Twitter address to https://twitter.com/Digi_Distro.
CSLI Shareholder/Investor inquiries can be directed to:
Critical Solutions, Inc.
Safe Harbor Statement: In addition to historical information, this press release may contain statements that constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements contained in this press release include the intent, belief, or expectations of the Company and members of its management team with respect to the Company’s future business operations and the assumptions upon which such statements are based. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause these differences include, but are not limited to, failure to complete anticipated sales under negotiations, lack of revenue growth, client discontinuances, failure to realize improvements in performance, efficiency and profitability, and adverse developments with respect to litigation or increased litigation costs, the operation or performance of the Company’s business units or the market price of its common stock. Additional factors that would cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated within this press release can also be found on the Company’s website. The Company disclaims any responsibility to update any forward-looking statements.
SOURCE: Critical Solutions, Inc.