Dun & Bradstreet to Purchase Bisnode in a Deal Worth $812 Million

Provider of commercial data, analytics, and insights for businesses Dun & Bradstreet Holding Inc. (DNB) has announced that it will be purchasing Sweden based provider of marketing services and credit information to digital businesses Bisnode in a deal worth $812 million.

In a statement, Dun & Bradstreet said it will be doing the acquisition through its unit Dun & Bradstreet Holdings BV in a cash and stock deal.

Dun & Bradstreet will be purchasing Bisnode from its current owner a Swedish private equity firm Ratos AB.

The deal will be closed next year in which Dun & Bradstreet will be paying 75% of the price in cash and the remaining 25% will be paid in newly issued shares of common stock of Dun & Bradstreet.

Thereafter, Ratos will be holding a 1% stake in Dun & Bradstreet, additionally chief executive officer of Ratos Wiström will join the International Strategic Advisory Board of Dun & Bradstreet.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *